Sunday January 22nd, 2006

Another lazy, rainy Sunday in Taiwan. My winter camp starts tomorrow, so the days are going to be busy and long. Still no word on my Cambodia flight ... I am trying to remain positive that something will come up last minute. I am also trying to look at the positive side of remaining in Taiwan for the Chinese New Year ... there will be lots to do and I'll save a bundle of money! Although, my hope is to be hopping a plane this time next week.

It seems that I may pick up another teaching job. It would be for 10 hours a week ... M - TH's, 2.5 hours a day. Although I don't want to give up my ams, I really need to make some money over the next while. I am thinking about enrolling in school and that's not going to come cheap. I don't think September is feasible and I've actually thought studying in another country might be an idea. Perhaps ... India? Or China? Oh, the possibilities are endless!

On another note ... Brother J is moving back to the hammer. I was and wasn't overly surprised about his decision. I am, however, going to miss him terribly! He was a big part of my being here. He is going back with his girl, Spring ... do I hear wedding bells? Giggle, giggle!

I am off to 'their' house tonight for chili dinner ... yum. I remember as a kid I never really liked chili and it's actually been years since I've had it. I eat just about everything these days now, so I'm sure it will be delicious!

I have some homework to get done before I head off for dinner. Chapter 24, done!

No comments :