Saturday July 14th, 2007


Typhoon season begins with 萬宜 (wan yi). Although it's not going over Taiwan, we are sure to feel the effects. It's been overly windy the past two days and the rain is sure to come soon.

Week two of summer is camp is over ... six more to go. We had cooking fun yesterday so I took my oven to school to make brownies. They were to go on the bottom of our ice creams sundaes. I was the star of the school with the good scents and having enough to go around for everyone!

I told K1 that when I was a little girl I remember the best part about mom baking was that we'd get to lick the bowl clean. I, of course, couldn't resist sticking my finger in the bowl, filling it with chocolate and then licking it. The kids looked at me with open mouths and wide eyes.


A bit hesitant at first, it actually didn't take them long to get those bowls clean.


We made some play-doh after the brownies which turned out great. I'm glad it's the weekend, although I find myself quite sick today. I thought it was allergies, but it's, perhaps, that I'm overworked. I'm not used to these 35 hour work weeks ... as I said earlier ... six more to go ... ugh.

No comments :