Thursday August 30th, 2007

Summer camp is finally over! I've since been on holidays and haven't been in front of the computer ... having another week off wouldn't hurt my feelings any.

Monday, a few of us hopped on our scooters and made the trek to Pinglin. A few photos have been posted in Summer of 2007.

The week has been spent running errands and being poolside. It's been relaxing ... very rarely do I take time off in Taiwan. The weekend calls for rain which could be a bit unfortunate, but it also might make for a nice excuse to stay indoors with the cats and some movies.

I will leave you with a video from our summer camp farewell party. Murray, one of our teachers, wrote a musical drama titled Sons and Daughters. The kids did well and I think the parents liked it. Enjoy!

No comments :