Monday July 24th, 2006 ...

Another album has been added ... you'll have to scroll down towards the bottom (see more links) to access it. I haven't been able to get many great shots over the past three weeks. As there is only one more week left for me ... the kids have another four ... I don't know how many more photos I'll be able to get my hands on. It's a start!

Another typhoon is on the way ... it looks to be rather small but it is heading right through Taiwan ... probably means another week of rain for us, I'm sure. As my timer ticks away, it's shows that I have six more sleeps. I went out yesterday to pick me up a new suitcase as I seem to be without one these days. It's bright yellow and won't be missed at the airport.

I will be out of the house for about 13 hours today so I best go play around with the cats for a little while. Gosh, I am going to miss them!

1 comment :

Jennifer Turek said...

I'm glad ... thanks so much for the comment!