Sunday July 30th, 2006


I have just finished packing everything I think I'll need. It's hard to know what to pack for one month away ... it does make me realize that you really don't need much for every day living. I do believe Levi thinks she's coming ... as you can see, she is squishing her way into the 'coming with' stuff. I wish more than anything I could bring the two of them with me. It's just not practical, otherwise I would.

I have a limo coming to get me at 830pm. Yes, luxury living here in Taiwan ... actually, it's about the same price as a taxi. My flight leaves this evening at 1155pm. I have a 3 hour stopover in Vancouver and I'm scheduled to arrive in Toronto on Monday morning at 605am.

After a very busy month, I am very much looking forward to the 15+ hours that will be spent in the air. Nothing to do but sit ... relax ... eat ... maybe watch a movie or two or three.


Brother J tells me that Dad's internet connection is very slow, so this may be the last blog for awhile. I have a list of places I want to photograph and I'm sure there will be stories galore to come. I'm looking forward to removing myself from the place I know as home to visit the two places I hold closest to my heart.

Hamilton ... here I come ...

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

Looking FORWARD to 15 hours in the air!?!?!? I dread even 5!!! Enjoy your trip!

Jennifer Turek said...

Thank you ... I will do!

Andre said...

have fun

Emma's Kat said...

Jenn - Hoping you have a wonderful trip!! Looking forward to hearing about it! Take care and be safe!

Rascal said...

Kitty congratulations to Datsun for being Kat's Cat of the Day! Furry interesting blog. You have different things to look at in your part of the world than I do in mine.

Jennifer Turek said...

I feel so out of touch with no internet ... arg! Thanks for the comments ... hope to be back in touch soon!