Sunday September 3rd, 2006


It's hard to believe we are into September already ... if I haven't said it before ... where does the time go? It's only another month before I'll be hopping a plane over to Hong Kong ... my first trip there. As it will be China's birthday, I imagine the city is going to be one crazy place!

I don't really have much to talk about today ... so a photo it is. This was taken out my window at about 7am which was much too early for me to be thinking about taking a photo.

It's been a hot day ... right now, it's 4:36pm and the weather reads 34.3. Sweat has been rolling off me since my arrival, really. I tried a cold shower which didn't do much ... another is shortly on the way. I could wander down to the pool, but ... it's all the way over there ...

I love lazy Sundays and wouldn't you know it ... a friend called and pizza, cheese cake and wine are on the way ... what a nice end to a nice weekend.

Spoiled? Perhaps ...

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Everyone deserves to be spoiled sometimes.

Jennifer Turek said...

True that!

Anonymous said...

Jenn
You had better take the loving care while it still lives in Taipei...heehee...it will be gone soon and I know you will miss it.

Jennifer Turek said...

It? Are we talking of someone or are we talking about being spoiled?