Wednesday October 4th, 2006

I've been trying to figure out how to change the skin on my video as right now on Mozilla it looks a bit tacky. I've been able to make some changes and it is starting to look how I'd like it to on IE, but not on Mozilla. It's a bit frustrating sometimes trying to make changes to a site ... especially when it looks alright on one browser but not alright on the other. It makes for a lot of fiddling ... as always, another work in progress.

Only two more sleeps until I find myself on a flight to Hong Kong. Friday is a holiday, as is Tuesday. The government has declared Monday a holiday as well which is awesome, although we are required to work on Saturday which isn't so awesome. I sometimes have to wonder why the people here think that time off always needs to be made up ... as if it's something that can be caught up on. I guess, financially, things will be the same and time is money ... but mostly ... money just can't compare to time.

I was really tempted to change my flight back from Hong Kong ... stay the extra two days. However, that would mean missing out on a turkey dinner with some friends. Hong Kong or turkey ... Hong Kong or turkey ... hmmm ... food always wins in my books!

And with that ... I sign off ... a movie before bed sounds like a good plan. I'm not having much luck finding ways on this thing tonight!

No comments :