Monday December 11th, 2006

I thought it best to put down some words today as it's been a few. The weekend was busy with lots of friends and yummy goodness ... the holidays have arrived! The time now is 6:52am and I am waiting upon my Chinese teacher and some tea. I may talk to my teacher and change these early morning classes to the evenings, if he's available. When you don't get to bed until 1am, 630am comes a little too early.

The gym is closed today and the skies are turning blue. Should be a good day for a hike. I will have four hours off between my Chinese class and the start of my work day. Here's to finding a new hiking spot so I can get my camera in use.

Saturday, the day was spent over at Vernon and Sharon's. They invited ten or so people over to enjoy two turkeys. Dinner was fantastic!


I still haven't made any solid decisions as to whether or not I will host a party on the 23rd. The nights are filling up, so I best make a decision in the next day or so or else the night may not be mine! Either way, I suppose there will be fun to be had somewhere if not at my own.

As promised ... a photo of my blonde hair.


The phone rings. And with that, I'm out ... 我的中文老師到了 ...

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Jenn
The turkeys looks delicious, just as I remember. Please tell Sharon and Vernon Happy Holidays from Canada. You hair is definitely blond...was that your idea or your hairdressors? Either way, you can't lose in my opinion. We made a tomato soup cake today...yummy!

Anonymous said...

jenn have you always had such a crooked smile???

Jennifer Turek said...

Thanks ... I will tell Sharon and Vernon ... about the hair ... it was my idea ... was just looking for a bit of a change.

Mmmm ... tomato soup cake ... this must be my mom!

It's not a smile, it's a smirk ... could be why it's crooked!