Tuesday January 23rd, 2007


The weekend came and went. With it came some good weather and some not so good. Saturday was beautiful ... I spent the afternoon out and about trying my new camera. I gave up on reading the manual from top to bottom ... after 50 pages in, it became a bit of a bore. I will use it as reference for things I can't figure out on my own. In using the camera Saturday, I can see I have a lot to learn.

Sunday rained the whole day which was perfect for our first rugby game. We are calling ourselves the Black Panthers ... our challengers, the She-babs. They've been playing together for quite a bit longer than we have. After an hour of muddy play, it seemed we won the game, 5-0. Awesome!

The week will be busy with mid-terms happening this Friday. Fingers are crossed for mostly passes. Ninety percent is a pass at my school ... a bit ridiculous, I know ... I imagine it must give the kids the idea that there isn't much room for error in life.

And I leave you with, yet, another picture of Datsun cuddling up in the cold ...


He's too cute not to shoot ... what a face!

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

I think the temple photo is masterfully framed -- very nicely done.

Jennifer Turek said...

Thank you, Bill ... I'm pretty happy with it!

Anonymous said...

jen this pic of the cat should go on a cat website...sweet and adorable, especially if you are a cat lover...