Friday February 2nd, 2007

The first week of winter camp is almost over. It's been very busy and has left me feeling quite tired at night ... I'm not used to working so much. The week has been beautiful, so we've been fairly lucky as we've been able to walk here and there rather than having to squish onto the tiny school buses.

Today will be another morning of soccer. As I look out my window, I see blue skies. The weather calls for highs of 17. Right now it feels like it's about 5 ... brrr. The day is still early. Hopefully by 930am it will be a bit warmer.

I am glad the weekend is upon us once again. I've been invited to Citizen Cain this evening. The restaurant has been remodeled so they will be celebrating by offering food and drink specials. Sounds like a great plan to me!

Happy Friday ... I have a 10 hour day in front of me before my weekend begins ...

No comments :