Summer Camp 2007 - K1


Following you will find a few of the faces that will be in my life on a daily basis, almost. This is Barry. He's the boy I met at the kindergarten last week. I recall thinking he was rather small. He's one of the biggest kids in the class. This is my first class where I'll be teaching more girls than boys ... I'm pretty excited. Boys have ruled the two classes I've been teaching the past two years. Girls are much more disciplined in the classroom ... sorry to the boys out there!

I found myself teaching 'Seasons of Love' from the musical RENT. There will be a show for the parents at the end of our eight week program. One of the teachers has written a musical ... it's a West Side Story/Romeo and Juliet theme. I'll be sure to get it on video and see if I can't post it up.

Today was busy ... my Chinese teacher kept me until almost 10 tonight ... I was feeling a bit delirious by the 9:30 hour. It was a good class. I felt as though I really can speak some Chinese ... and it felt good.

I'm at school before 8:30 tomorrow as we are going swimming. Is it Friday yet?

No comments :