Tuesday July 31st, 2007

I'm on week five of summer camp with three more to go ... it's amazing how it's begun to consume my life. The last week of August is a holiday and I'm very much looking forward to it. Our year end semester tests are in two weeks and I'm fairly confident that my kids will pass ... a pass being 90%.

I'm back to having two roommates instead of three. Kerry moved in temporarily and he left a few days ago as he is making the move to San Francisco. He was never around much, so things still remain kinda quiet ... now there's just more space to be quiet in. Levi and Datsun haven't left the room he was staying in ... that door was shut for 5 months so I suppose they feel like they have to make up for lost time.

I've rearranged my apartment and will try to post a video of it soon. I'm thinking about painting on my holidays. I won't be leaving Taiwan but I may do a bit of traveling within depending on the weather.

It's hard to believe tomorrow is August. The year has been flying by ... three more months until my trip to Vietnam. It'll come up quick. I've already made arrangements for my flight ... it's pretty exciting!

The cats are running around like crazy ... the temple on the mountain is celebrating its birthday ... fireworks are going off ... the mountain dogs are barking ... and I am out ...

No comments :