Patiently awaiting ... 春天

It sometimes amazes me how time has this ability of changing things so drastically. The temperature in Taiwan reached highs of 21C today. That being said, I find myself wearing wool socks, long johns and pants, a turtle neck, a sweater and even a hat ... to keep the heat in, of course.

My favorite guy is back home in Kelowna at the moment, in below zero weather. When I told him today's temperature, he thought it sounded nice and warm. I do recall at some point that 21C was shorts and t-shirt kind of weather. What happened here? When did that change?

The hardest thing about being home in summer 2006 was trying to keep warm. I wonder how I'll ever be able to make that move back to cold country. I suppose it's not so much as to how ... but why? Brrrr!

No comments :