Thursday May 1st, 2008

Five months into 2008 ... it's hard to believe we're almost at the halfway mark ... again.

Below is Levi. This is the position she takes about a half hour before I leave each day. I have considered buying a leash and taking her out on it but then I think about how ridiculous that would look.


Some nights, I walk outside and see women pushing their dog(s) in baby carriages ... the dogs seem quite happy, believe it or not. Most sit perched out the front of the carriage like a dog would a car window ... tongue hanging out and all ...

I guess it's all in what you get used to ... or what you've never known differently.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

I bought two harnesses for Jack and Eve, a collar dose not work, chokes them. They both really like it. First you should try and let them sit out on the deck for a few weeks. Thats what I had to do.
Cheers
AB