Sunday June 15th, 2008

Taken from inside my room, looking out into the hall. I didn't mess with the color in this photo. This coat may have taken away some of the brightness. A bit hard to tell but it gives one an idea of the color.

I finished the second coat this morning and was sad to see it's in need of a third. Guess that means another night or two of sleeping in my living room.

I'm hoping the final coat dulls it down some more. I need to pick up some more paint after rugby practice so I'll spend some time checking out other colors.

I'm going to be a few days behind now. I imagine it's going to be well worth it in the end ... it looks so fresh ...

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Looks Great Baby! I really like the color.

I'm super excited for you, and can't wait to see it for real!

Jennifer Turek said...

I can't wait for you to see it for real too! :D