Thursday September 18th, 2008

Friday is upon us again, with the end of September coming up too quickly. It's been three weeks of getting back into the swing of things. Back to regular afternoon hours. Back into the gym. Back to studying with a new Chinese teacher. My camera is off in the distance, collecting a layer of dust.

The typhoon left, leaving us with hot, sunny days and cool, breezy nights. I suppose there's only another month or so left of summer. After summer comes winter. Fall always seems to take a miss around here. Fall then brings early spring which is when I hope to find myself on vacation. It's been long awaited and my fingers are crossed ...

The past five years keep presenting the same pattern. Work my tail off (kind of) until the next trip ... work my tail off (kind of) until the next trip ...

I sometimes wonder if this lifestyle will ever become tiresome ... I guess I'll make that decision after my next holiday!

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

It has long seemed to me that you are living The Life -- Life, as you define it. You're kinda inspirational like that ... he says from the comfort of his quiet North American lifestyle...