Thursday October 16th, 2008

I find myself sitting here wanting to post a blog even though I'm without words, without photos. Life has been a circle of much the same. My focus remains on saving money, exercise and Chinese.

It feels great to get back into studying after taking eight months off. I hired a new teacher and I'm really enjoying his teaching style. I've gained a lot of confidence in my ability. So much, in fact, that I've registered for a Chinese proficiency test which I'll be taking on November 1st. I'm a little nervous.

Halfway through October brings me a few months closer to my trip. I'm done with the research part. I have a lot of things to secure before I can make any final decisions. I should be able to book a ticket but I'm undecided about a departure date.

Things are falling into place ... as they should ...

No comments :