Time is ticking ...


I can't believe it's almost Christmas. The trees are up at school but it doesn't feel much like the season. Yesterday, I was hiking in shorts and a tank. I found some new trails out back and one of them led me to the point above. As it was a work day, I didn't go down. I wasn't exactly sure where I'd end up.

The newspapers today state that some unexploded bombs have been found throughout India ... two in a bag at the main train station in Mumbai and a few more in various luxury hotels. They have put the airports on high alert as they've received threats of possible airborne attacks. I still have a few weeks before I need to make any decisions.

I am very ready to make them. Now if everything else would only cooperate ...

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

This look an awful lot like PingShi, but I don't think it could be if you started from out back of Lotus hill.

Jennifer Turek said...

I hope to follow this trail down this week or over the weekend. I have a feeling I know where it might lead. Just need time, in case it doesn't!