What to pack?


I've started a small pile of things I don't want to forget. Packing for three months of life is not easy. I've done it before, but it's been some time. It's hard not to think of things I'm going to miss.

The photo above shows the pack I'll be living out of while in India. Not a whole heck of a lot is going to fit inside. I sort of recall that not much is needed while on the road. Anything of dire need can be purchased.

I am still without a new ARC. I've been told my work permit will be reach me by Friday. My passport won't be back in my hands until Tuesday. My travel agent is applying for a visa to India. I'm a bit nervous as to everything working out smoothly. Talk about leaving things to the last minute.

Life has been hectic. Things have been a little stressful. I suppose this is what happens when one decides to take off to another country for three months.

Seven more days of work. Thirteen more sleeps.

Am I ready?

I'm not sure I am.

Am I going?

Absolutely ...

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

i sent chris a link to your blog so he can learn a lil Taiwanese culture from an expat, i noticed the map that shows where all your visitors are from, and it has a big ball right on my hometown, now who is looking at your blog in my hometown i wonder..i always enjoy a good read of " a day in the life"