Udaipur, India ...

Udaipur is a cool city with lots of character. I am staying in a hotel called Udai Niwas. The room is great and it has a TV which has been a nice treat. The rooftop offers some beautiful views of the city and the surrounding mountains and lakes. I've been here four nights and will finally be leaving in the morning. It's been quite relaxing.

Last night I went for the best dinner I've had in India so far. I will go back to the restaurant this afternoon as the chef will give me some cooking lessons ... for free. I, of course, will give him a donation for his time and his obvious talent! Very looking forward to lunch!

I am on an early bus to Jodhpur tomorrow, no more night buses for the moment. It's only a six hour journey. Jodhpur is, apparently, a large city and I imagine I'll only stay for the weekend.

So, with that, I'm off to the roof of my hotel to enjoy the heat of the sun and the rest of my book!

No comments :