Friday June 26th, 2009

My blog is lacking. Life seems a bit yawnish after the excitement of India. Don't get me wrong. I love life in Taiwan but it's back to routine. Exercise, work, study ... deciding on the next goal.

July 1st brings me to summer camp which means a 34 hour work week .... yikes! That's about 12 more hours than I'd like. It's been a few years since I've put in some real time.

Summer camp is a seven and a half week program. After, I'll be granted one week of holidays. I'm half tempted to jump to the mainland to check things out. I am overly due for a new computer though. I may have to settle for a week at the Lotus Hill pool ... a.k.a. Club Med.

I am aiming for a trip back to Canada in February 2010. My cousin is getting married so it seems like a good time to go. I've not met some of my cousins kids as of yet and apparently they are taking toys to show and tell?!

Times passes a little too quickly. At times I feel as though I'm getting old but then at others, I feel as though it's just the beginning.

Funny how that works ...

No comments :