Saturday June 6th, 2009

It's hard to believe it's already June. Today is a regular working day to make up for the four day weekend we were granted last week due to Dragon Boat Festival.

I've had many questions going through my head in the short time I've been back. Stay in Taiwan or make a move? Continue studying Chinese or let it go? Make a new travel plan or make a new travel plan? Definitely a new travel plan!

Work is not so easy to find these days, but I guess that's going on everywhere in the world. I've been told my hours will be cut at the start of the new semester. The positive to that is I will be on a four day work week which is appealing. Fingers are crossed for making up the loss of cash through other means.

Looking at my blog, it's flooded with India. The desire to go back remains strong. I don't have much of a desire to go into work today but it's more money towards starting something new. The big question is what?

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen,
Totally understand the desire for going back to the place you like because traveling is addictive!!
Btw, if you haven't decided to let Chinese go, maybe we can meet up to do language exchange as the old days sometimes. (The hours being cut from work may be compensented a little bit as well. )

Christine