Friday November 13th, 2009

About this time next month, I'll be making my way to the airport, bound for Canada. As the weeks pass, I find myself purchasing warmer clothes. Jeans here, Gore-tex there. Shoes that aren't sandals are next on my list. And perhaps a down jacket after that. Christmas comes but once every fours years or so ...

Next week will be my last at 師大. I've decided not to return for the moment. I will be required to pay the full tuition regardless of my three week holiday. I'm sure I'll also be expected to self study the material that will be taught in my absence. I'd like to think I'll be studying while in Canada, but I don't imagine I'll get much done. The plan is to enjoy friends and family each and every moment I have.

I will be joining my classmate in a private two on one. I don't feel that my speaking has improved much during the past three months. I can certainly read and write a lot more but speaking is what I went there to improve on. My new class will be three mornings a week which allows me two days back for exercise. Pretty stoked!

I will consider going back to 師大 for the following term, early 2010. In the meantime, I will try this new class and see what it has to offer.

Looks like a wet weekend awaits. TGIF ...

No comments :