Thursday March 4th, 2010

I've been consumed with work, exercise, errands and study. Unfortunately, the previously listed do not require camera in hand! The weather has been fantastic with temperatures being in the high 20s. No complaints here although there will be some this coming Sunday. A cold front is expected to hit Taiwan which means no more shorts, tanks or flip flops. I'm not looking forward to pulling out warm clothes again.

I plan to hit the 建國花市 this weekend. My balcony is in dire need of some plants. Now that I feel confident enough in my speaking ability, I am going to have someone recommend plants that require very little effort as I don't have much of a green thumb! I don't use my balcony as much as I should and having some life out there may change that.

I should be on my way to the pool for a swim but that seems to require much more motivation than I can muster up at the moment. I've enjoyed having my mornings off for the past five weeks. This week will be the last as I am back to Chinese classes three mornings a week as of Tuesday. I am looking forward to giving Mandarin another big push although I'm not sure where exercising will squeeze in.

That being said ... I guess it's time to get out for a morning jog. My skin is turning back to a nice healthy shade of brown ... better get me some while the getting is good!

No comments :