Wednesday March 10th, 2010

Quite sometime back, I changed the alarm on my mobile so that it wasn't so intrusive. This morning, I couldn't figure out what the small ringing bell was until I looked at the clock beside my bed which read 7am. I guess it's been sometime since I've needed to be woken up.

The temperature here in Taiwan has dropped down to 10°. It's certainly a change considering I was in shorts and flip flops only three days ago. I decided the best thing to do this morning was jump in the shower to allow my hair time to dry before having to head off to class.

I got a call at 7:20 telling me to go back to sleep as my Chinese teacher is unwell. So ... here I sit, showered, fully awake and cold. Brrr.

I have the heater pointed in my direction which means my two cats are huddled close by. They must notice the drastic drop as well!

I'm unsure of how to spend my morning yet thankful to have it off. I've noticed the dog owners are bundled up in winter hats and coats. It's not encouraging me to want to head outdoors until absolutely necessary. Tomorrow calls for highs of 22°. I say bring it on ...

No comments :