Tuesday April 20th, 2010

Oops ... this article was in today's newspaper. I had to post it as it brought a chuckle to my day!

Monday was spent mostly in a haze going through the motions of doing what needed to be done. My private student canceled class last night which was fine by me. My heart felt heavy and I found myself retiring much too early for the night. I guess I was tired.

Eleven and a half hours later brought me to 8:30am. I was awoken by a mobile message from my Tuesday morning private canceling class. Not sure what's up this week ... I will be thankful for the time as I've been pretty hard at things as of late.

The morning seemed to soar by yet I don't recall doing much. I climbed this afternoon until I could climb no more. My back and nose feel a bit crispy from the hot afternoon sun. My fingers raw from the climbs. I am exhausted and it's unfortunate that it's only 9:00pm. If I were to close my eyes now, I'm sure sleep would come instantly ...

No comments :