Thursday May 20th, 2010


It's hard to believe we are most of the way through May. I guess that's what happens when one spends 2+ weeks of it in bed.

It's also hard to believe that with all the foreigners living in Taiwan, one of the top three hospitals can't seem to have correct English translations.

I am getting better and better at accomplishing things with crutches although each passing day brings a strong desire of climbing the highest mountain and chucking them over the side.

They aren't mine to do as I wish, however ... lucky for them.

2 comments :

Ben said...

I really really dislike crutches what a terrible creation! -says the one who has only been stuck in bed for a week ;-)

Jennifer Turek said...

agreed. absolutely terrible. but at the same time, they are annoyingly useful ... feel better soon, Ben. Catch ya around this summer, I'm sure ...