Throwing it out there ...


I love the way technology opens the world up from the comfort of your own home.

I've been receiving random emails this year from people in all corners of the world requesting to use my photos or quotes from my blog. One lady tracked me down from an image credit on a site that is currently using my photo. Check it out!

This meal was one of the more memorable ones from my time in India!

I am thankful for the recognition as no one asked for my permission to repost. It's great to know that some of my work is out there without my knowledge and is being seen and enjoyed! Awesome!

There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer. ~ Ansel Adams

1 comment :

Kochigallan said...

Thank you for sharing it at flikr.com :)...kochi (kochigallan.com) loved it :)