Las Vegas - Day One ...


If I were to use one word to describe my time in Vegas, it would have to be 'whirlwind'. I hopped a taxi at 6am on October 1st for the 23-hour journey over. My flight was booked with American Airlines and it wasn't overly impressive for many reasons. I arrived in Vegas tired and disoriented. My family was in the driveway of the hotel waiting for me which meant no sleep. I only had three full days in Vegas anyway, so not a moment was to be wasted.


Day one consisted of drinks with parents and aunts and uncles and a quick dinner at the biggest "Hooters" I've ever seen. Then it was off to Brother J's bachelor party for more drinks. The day consisted of me being whisked away destination after destination not being fully aware of what was going on! I retired early that night! The hotel room bed absolutely deserves mention as it was SO soft and comfortable. I sunk in for the only good night sleep I got during my time there ...

No comments :