Friday January 14th, 2011


I think I may have just discovered what is SO great about University life ... the winter break.

I forgot what it was like to have my mornings to myself ... and now I get afternoons too ... sweet!

Exercise is first on my list of things to do each day. It's been tough getting back into it. The broken leg flab that has been accumulating since May keeps me motivated.

Getting out of shape comes quite easily. It hardly seems fair that getting back into shape requires twice the amount of effort. Thank goodness for determination.

I have four weeks of no studies. This allows me ample time to reconsider the choices I've made. A two hour meeting with the director of my program answered the many questions I had but also left me with concerns.

Either way ... I am not discouraged because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward ~ Thomas Alva Edison

No comments :