Monday March 21st, 2011


Who needs a lower back support pillow when you have a cat? This is a new habit for the Datz Man. Hopefully it will stop once the hot weather arrives.

I usually put the folded white pillow shown above behind my back while working on my computer. Boy cat now likes to climb on the top edge where he's barely able to keep balance. That doesn't stop him from using my back and the chair to help him maneuver downward.

While working on this, his face happens to be conveniently in line with my ear and if I don't move my body forward in a timely manner, he shows his frustration very vocally.

Once in his desired spot, he does let me lean back on him. I only wish I could adjust him up a bit higher and then maybe as an extra added bonus ... a constant purrrrrr.

No comments :