Semester 2: PRO 2 - CON 2

Tuesday afternoon was exactly the same as last semester for part two of English Reading and Composition Writing although we were given some tough assignments this time around. I wrote about the origin of my name, followed by a piece identifying myself along with an ID card I made using Photoshop.

Other assignments included a 16-sentence narrative to describe a life experience and analyzing a problem and offering advice from the perspective of a psychotherapist. We read pieces from Plato and were asked to write about morality using the Ring of Gyges as an example. The last paper was based on Life's Lessons according to Zen.

Each piece allowed me to try new writing styles though I was not fully pleased with most of my completed works. The teacher gave a lot of critique and helped me become aware of areas that could stand improvement.

I always looked forward to this class, curious as to what would be discussed each week.  It's a great feeling knowing that you don't want to miss a second of class.  Time well spent = PRO.  Entertaining professor = PRO.  Life knowledge = PRO.   Thank you, Dr. O!

1 comment :

}:-( said...

You're making fake ID in your class? I have some pointers for you.