Canada: Victoria, BC to Hamilton, ON (via Calgary)

The flight from Victoria, BC over to Calgary, AB offered stunning views

I spent one week in Ontario at my dad's house. The time went by quickly. I had two family functions on the weekend.  (Saturday for my mom's side of the family and Sunday for my dad's side) I saw three of my oldest friends but most of my time was spent around my dad's house doing a whole lot of nothing. When I had originally planned my trip back in March or April, my dad was going to go to BC and meet me there. Due to very expensive hotels in summer, he decided it would be cheaper for me to fly to ON. He kindly paid for my flight, even after telling him numerous times that it wasn't necessary. Love him! And lucky me! 

My dad has had this mug since I was a child (a to-go Timmy's plastic mug with a lid and a hole in the top)

No comments :