My Photos ... (password here)

Thanks to everyone who has taken an interest thus far ... I will continue to post new pics as they come! In response to some comments ... the reason I have so few photos of my travels from 2003 is due to the fact that my camera (照相機 zhao4 xiang4 ji1) broke somewhere along the way. I took beautiful pictures in every country ... Malaysia, Thailand, Australia, Fiji ... only to find upon my return to OZ that none of them had turned out. It was very disappointing as I'm not sure I'll ever make it back to a country like Fiji ... it's just so far from everything else. The time spent and the sites seen will always be embedded in my mind and my heart ... an amazing month of solitary paradise.

I was travelling with a friend through NZ and that's how I was lucky enough to obtain some photos. The pics I have from Malaysia and Thailand are from my second time around. Unfortunately, I didn't cover as much ground as I only stayed for about 10 days in each country .... I had 5 weeks less travel time in Thailand and 2 weeks less travel time in Malaysia ... 10 days doesn't allow one much time.

My two cats (我的兩隻小貓 wo3 de liang3 zhi1 xiao3 mao1) ... yes, they are the loves of my life! What can I say ... just look at those little faces! They offer such entertainment, it's amazing. A few things about them:

Datsun was found in a park in Taipei ... he was quite small and missing half his tail but very healthy when a friend picked him up. He's a very independent cat and is great at learning the rules quickly. His likes ... sleeping under my covers, sleeping on the fridge, sleeping in the pink cat carrier, sleeping in my lap whenever he can ... are you seeing a pattern here? His dislikes ... me kissing him and him seeing Levi sitting in my lap ... he usually comes over and bats her off ... it's pretty funny.

Levi was also found in the streets .... unlike Datsun, she was quite sick when she was picked up. A good friend took her in for a month or so to nurse her back to health before she came to her new home. She spent the first few months on medicine and we've since been to the vet a few times. As she gets bigger, however, she does seem to be healthier. Her likes ... biting my toes at 2am, jumping on the kitchen and bathroom counters so she can then jump onto the tops of the doors, biting my earlobes at 3am, climbing to the tops of the window screens so she can then hang from the blinds, chasing the broom while I'm sweeping and then rolling in the pile of dirt ... if there is something to get into, she's in it. She is a great cat, with a great personality and fears nothing ... she must take after her owner ... tee hee! Her dislikes ... taking medication and going to see the vet.

So ... that's about all for now ... if you do want to see the photos, click on the link, then type in my email address jen_turek@hotmail.com. The password is taiwaner. Scroll down and check out the albums. I am trying to figure out a way to link the albums directly to my blog, but this is all so new to me ... it will take some time to read about how it all works ... it's a work in progress ... a life story, if you will!

No comments :