Monday May 1st, 2006

Well ... it seems I've booked me a flight to Canada. As it stands right now, I will be arriving in Toronto on Monday, July 31st at some insane hour in the morning ... sorry, Dad! I plan to stay in ON until the 14th of August at which time I will fly to Vancouver. I have two weeks in Vancouver ... although I will be in Victoria for the most part. It is there that I have a storage locker of things to sell or give away. It's going to be an interesting look into the seven years spent in Van ... I wonder what goodies I'll find! I fly out of BC on the 26th of August to return to my cats and my life in Asia. As I said ... these are the plans that stand for the moment ... I will keep you posted if anything changes ... one can never be too sure!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

I'll have to keep those dates in mind, in case i get an overnight trip to Vancouver while you're there. It would be so great to see you again...

Jennifer Turek said...

It would be a nice treat to see you as well ... we'll see if we can't make something work!