Sunday June 11th, 2006

How can one not fall in love with that little face ... I mean, come on?!

A friend has shown me how easy Photoshop can be to use. This opens a whole new world for my photos. I know a good way to spend my time on that 15 hour flight back to Canada ... Photoshop for Dummies!

Speaking of flights ... my ticket has been issued. I will be picking it up on Tuesday. I will also be going to 文化大學 (wen2 hua1 da4 xue2) to apply for Chinese classes. I am a bit nervous to make such a big commitment, but I think the benefits have the potential to be great. I will keep you posted about my acceptance ... fingers crossed!

8 comments :

Anonymous said...

Fingers are crossed for you! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

What is wen2 hua1 da4 xue2???

Jennifer Turek said...

Wen Hua is the name of a university (da xue is university). It's how you say it in Chinese ... the numbers behind the sounds are the tones of the word.

Mansoor Qaisar said...

great blog & classice pictures

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the explanation... all of a sudden so much of your previous posts make sense! Good luck at Wen Hua!

Jennifer Turek said...

Thank you for taking the time to read through ... and thanks for the wishes!

Anonymous said...

Really?! You're gonna do it at Wen Hua?
Awesome!
Absolutely not a damn thing wrong with that plan.

I just got down with Photoshop as well; did up a design and printed name cards for the band. Good stuff out there when we fish for it!

C ya' soon.

BTW: great fun at Jason's bash the other night!

Jennifer Turek said...

Hey A ... I'm really gonna do it! Glad you had fun at the bash ... I'll catch you in a few ... j.