Sunday June 25th, 2006

And yet another photo of my little Levi. I just took it this morning. I've been trying to get a nice shot of Datsun but, due to this almost unbearable heat, he's been sleeping under covers. Yes ... under covers. I often wonder if he might die from heat exhaustion under there ... he always seems overly content, however. Being under the covers is his safe place. I think he goes on the theory that if he can't see us it must be impossible for us to see him ... it's a good thing he's cute!

I don't have much to write about today. I've been racking my brain for a topic, but not much is of interest. A picture will have to suffice. What a face, huh? Who is the lucky one ... gosh.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Jenn
These pictures are fantastic. We were wondering if you have had a little assistance from Adam B or are you just playing around the picture publisher on your own. I love the wall pic...I checked out the original pic and really like your new rendition. Very imaginative....you are doing a great job on this site. Ditto from Bill.

Jennifer Turek said...

Thanks again, Mom! Adam B was the one who introduced me to Photoshop ... I have done the messing around myself, although Adam B and Adam G have shown me a trick or two. Brother J just gave me some good pointers today. If it rains this weekend, I hope to remain indoors to play with the new things I've learned.