Tuesday June 27th, 2006


My little bumpkin, Datsun ... an angel, indeed! If you have a moment, please check out the new album, Messing Around. I am a newcomer to Photoshop and I'm in the process of learning how it all works. Brother J gave me a quick run around today ... it's a pretty cool program, but it seems a bit complex. As time will be tight over the next month, I'm not sure how much playing I'll be able to do. Keep your eyes posted!

P.S. Comments are always welcome! I get a lot of emails with feedback which is awesome! Thank you! Thank you! If I may take a moment to point you in the direction to the small comment link at the bottom of this post. I encourage you to click on it and post your comments there. That way, all can read and enjoy!

9 comments :

Anonymous said...

Jenn,
This picture of Datz is awesome...I would swear he is speaking to you with his eyes...what will you do if you can't transport those babies to your new home in a few years?
love mom

Jennifer Turek said...

Thanks ... he makes a great photo with those eyes ... that is forsure! They are coming with me ... if I have to make a new plan, then so be it. I wouldn't leave them for anything.

Anonymous said...

Jen,
After seeing the latest photos posted on your blog, I'm certain you've "missed your calling". They are spectacular!

Jennifer Turek said...

Thank you so much ... maybe I haven't missed it ... maybe this is only the beginning??

Jennifer Turek said...

Or maybe it's just that my cats are that stupidly good-looking!

Emma's Kat said...

Jenn - Got your email! Love your kitties! And this is a great picture! I think it may be just the beginning! Your cats are adorably handsome! Both boys, right?! I nabbed a few pix and Levi and Datsun are on my list of kitties to be posted!! I will email you again, to request a little biography, if you will, for each to post under their pix! Thankx! And hope to see you around Kat's Cat! Going back now to explore your site somemore!

Jennifer Turek said...

Thank you! This is the boy, the other is a girl ... let me know about the biographies ... I'll send you them as soon as you need it! Thanks, again.

Emma's Kat said...

Ok, I'm back! I just love all the scenery photographs! Beautiful! I would love to travel, but w/two young boys...not happenin'.

Btw, you can email me their bios now if you'd like. I will save them in my fuzz folder until they are posted. Use my yahoo: kats2boyz@yahoo.com And thank you!, for letting me share your wonderful kitties on my site!

Jennifer Turek said...

Thanks ... I will do!