Cat of the Day ...

Photo: Adam Bradway

My little Levi ... who's not so little anymore ... has been posted as cat of the day on the following link:

Kat's Cat of the Day

I came across the website one day ... being a cat lover myself, I had to stop in for awhile to take a look. Please take a moment to check it out!

Levi ... in her moment of fame ... would like to thank everyone, I'm sure. I can't say it enough times ... a true angel.

As I type she is lying beside me on the floor ... she is on her back and her legs are sprawled wide open ... now, is that any way for a lady to lie? Levi ...

12 comments :

arb® said...

wow--that's amazing!! congrats!! she looks like an angel.

Jennifer Turek said...

Thanks! She is ... most days!

momsbusy said...

ck'd out the pics of levi and datsun. they are so cute. especially the ones of them together. i noticed datsun has a short tail. is she part japanese bobtail or ?

read some of your blog. i noticed the count down at the bottom of the page. will you be coming back to north america for a visit or permanent?

Jennifer Turek said...

Thank you! I'm not sure what happened to Datsun's tail ... alot of the strays here seem to have no tails ... guess I'm lucky he had half of one ...

I am only going back for a visit ... one month!! I can hardly wait to see my family and for the western food!! Yummy!

Emma's Kat said...

Hi Jenn and Levi! Thanks so much for linking to Kat's Cat! I've added you to my links too! Check out this link: www.flickr.com/photos/junku
He has a few Japanese bobtail mix or maybe full-blooded kitties AND some truly AMAZING photos as well! I need to put a link to his site on Kat's Cat. Later!

Jennifer Turek said...

Great photos ... thanks for the link!

Emma's Kat said...

Wow! I am again staring at Levi's picture and thinking how beautful she is! She looks like a long kitty. Is she? Love her little black paw pads!!

Jennifer Turek said...

She is quite long ... and so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Want to sell this pretty kitty? Kidding. She is beautiful.

Jennifer Turek said...

Thank you ... I wouldn't sell her for anything ... she is my angel ... sorry!

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»