Friday Evening ...

So ... I think my first mistake today was deciding that I would be alright to go into school. My second mistake was not leaving after my first class. I wasn't any better for it ... I hardly made it through. I felt so bad, in fact, that I couldn't even stop to get some things on the way home. I just needed to get home and lie down.

My fever is still going strong ... 2 days into medication ... 24 pills down my throat ... my whole body is on fire. It's amazing. I am required to take another 12 pills tomorrow and then that's supposed to be it. I'm hoping it clears itself up or it's back to the doctors I go.


The wind was starting to howl earlier ... windows rattling here and there. I thought it was the start of the storm. The rain has stopped for the moment as has the wind and the rattling windows. Could it be the calm before the storm? Time will tell.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen;
Sorry to hear you're under the weather.
I hope you're feeling better real soon.
Kathi

Jennifer Turek said...

Thanks ... I hope so too ... see you very soon!