Monday November 13th, 2006

I'm not sure what to write about tonight. This is the first time in some time that I find myself with spare time. I've not been taking any photos as of late, so I don't have much to play around with on the computer. I'm kind of bored with TV and movies. I did watch Season One, Episode One of LOST. It certainly sparked an interest, however, the content may be a bit heavy for my liking. I'm really into keeping things simple these days.

Chinese class is coming along ... I am thinking about crunching some numbers to see if I can't hire him on for one more day a week. I don't know what his time is like ... I suppose I'd have to check on that as well. As he has picked up a new job, we have changed our class time. We'll still have classes on Monday and Friday, but we are meeting from 7am - 9am. I didn't make it to bed until almost 2am last night ... 6:45 came awfully early.

I have most of the day off tomorrow. The gym was closed today, so I was able to get some things done around here ... that means a free day tomorrow. I am hoping the weather cooperates as I'd love to get out for a hike. Maybe hit somewhere new so that I can get my camera working again. It must think I've forgotten about it.

I drove past CKids Kindergarten today and they have their Christmas tree up already ... I couldn't believe it ... a Christmas tree. I know it's getting on to be that time of year ... but when you cruise by on your scooter in shorts and a tee ... it hardly seems the time for Christmas.

Christmas falls on a Monday this year, which means I'll be at school for the day. My birthday falls on a Saturday, which means I should probably have a party at mine. I don't know if I'll do the same as last year as Vernon (the man with the big BBQ) will be going back to OZ for the holidays. It'll be a weird Christmas without my bro and without him as he is kinda like a bro.

Some of the best news I've heard all week is that Brother J is moving to Victoria. I am thrilled that him and Spring have decided to get out of the hammer. I don't imagine there is much opportunity there for people of our age and having just spent a week or so in Victoria ... I think it to be a wise decision. Victoria is a stunningly beautiful place.

Best of luck on the move and the drive down ... all I have to say is, nice one, guys! Nice one!

No comments :