Thursday November 16th, 2006

Almost Friday, once again ... the week has gone by rather quick. I found myself wandering home today with this big unremovable grin. Could be that tomorrow is Friday ... perhaps it's something bigger than that.

My language exchange partner will be getting married this Saturday. The wedding is at noon and I'm hoping my camera will hold out for some good shots. This will be my third Taiwanese wedding. The other two were foreign friends marrying Taiwanese girls, so I imagine this one will prove to be a bit different. I'm not sure what I'm going to wear ... I may find myself shopping tomorrow night.

Talks of American thanksgiving dinners and even Christmas are in the works. I am trying to decide if I want to put up a tree again this year. Last year it was great, but I couldn't keep the cats out of it. It was knocked over a few times by you know who ... she's got the same attitude as the little engine that could.


Tomorrow should bring somewhat of an easy day. I hope with the easiness comes the sun and some blue skies. Today was a hot day ... I could hardly bring myself to wear more than shorts and a tee. Fingers crossed for much of the same on the weekend.

A wet Levi is sitting in my lap. The cats were playing around in the washroom while I was taking a bath ... needless to say, it's all fun and games until one of them falls in!

Chinese class is going to come bright and early. With a bit of homework left to do, I best sign off for the night.

No comments :