冬天到了

Winter has arrived ... it's a chilly one today. The weather is showing 11- 16 ... brrr. I have rugby practice in a half hour and I'm a little undecided as to what I should be wearing. Winter is reminding me, once again, that I need to move to a warmer country. I said that last year and alas, another year gone ... perhaps by next winter I'll find myself in the tropics.

Last night I found myself bundled in a turtleneck, a heavy sweater, a Columbia vest, a hat, pants and socks ... too much clothes for one person to wear all at the same time, really. I vote for tanks and shorts each and every day.

I haven't been home most of the weekend ... I think my cats have, perhaps, taken some crazy pills since I've been gone. I suppose they are crazy with excitement having me back in the house. They haven't quite realized that I'll be out of here in about 15 minutes.

Homemade curry is on the menu tonight ... something hot and spicy to warm up. The skies are blue and the sun is out, but I know the windows are showing deceit. In looking at the clock, I best be on my way.

No comments :