Saturday December 16th, 2006

With the day comes lots and lots of rain. I have some things to do in the city this afternoon ... it's not overly encouraging to want to get out there. I have three hours of hoping it'll stop by the time I have to leave.

Last night CKids Kindergarten had their Christmas concert. It was quite cute. Myself and some of the other teachers were required to do a dragon dance for the show. We didn't practice much and I'm not sure how we fared out. I suppose, in time, the video will tell.

After we cleaned up, we headed to Jogoya Restaurant. It is a Japanese buffet ... unbelievable place. I, unfortuatenly, forgot my camera. All you can eat sashimi and seafood ... dumplings and hot pot ... desserts and lots of fruit ... so, so yummy!


I've decided to open my house up for some holiday cheer next Saturday evening. I suppose that means I should put some decorations up around the place. Another thing on my list of things to do this week ... it's going to be a busy one.

The rain isn't letting up ... it's just after noon and the time ticks. Off to the gym ...

No comments :