Saturday December 23rd, 2006

One couldn't have asked for a nicer day ... the sun is bright and the sky is blue. The wind brings crisp air that couldn't be more festive.

My birthday has been pretty spectacular so far ... it started last night at midnight with some new sexy tall stemmed wine glasses and a glass or two of spectacular wine! The day will bring a few more festive events as will tomorrow and the day following that.

Yesterday, fun was had by all at CKids. We had a teacher gift exchange and the classes were to each perform a song. Saturn Class sang Pokemon by Bob Rivers ... we won the prize for being the most creative. Neptune Class sang the classic Jingle Bells by Frank Sinatra ... it was quite cute and they found themselves with the prize for being the most energetic ... my classes fared out well seeing as though there were three prizes to be won and we collected two. If I can get my hands on some video, I'll see if I can't post it.

My open house is tonight and there are goodies galore in the kitchen ... guacamole, desert nut breads, cheese, cheese and more cheese ... chocolates and candies with still more to buy today. My racks are filled with wine ... the night should be good.

I best get on some things ... time will slip away fast today... it's already after 11 ... I hope everyone has a great holiday season!

Happy Ho! Ho!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday and Merry Chrismas, Jen.
Hope all your dreams come true; even that one!
Bill

Jennifer Turek said...

Thank you! Thank you!