Wednesday December 27th, 2006

Things have been very hectic over the past few days ... I've not found myself at home much. The holidays were busy and great! The party on Saturday went well ... about 20 people came throughout the night ... a ton of food was brought along with Christmas cheer.

Christmas eve morning started with another breakfast party ... breakfast consisted of french toast and crepes and berries and sausage and bacon. It was very yummy! I spent the afternoon cleaning up around the house. The evening was spent at a friend's cocktail party. It was great fun with more great food and some festive drinks!

Christmas arrived and brought with it the sun and some heat. Another brunch of yummy goodness was made but this time with an added treat ... champagne and orange juice! I, unfortunately, had to work in the afternoon but the day went fast.

Christmas dinner was spent at my friend's co-worker's house, here in Shui Lien. Again, more great food was to be had ... I rolled myself home.

Boxing day was an easy day as I only had one two hour class. I took the day and night to get caught up with some things that I've been putting off due to being busy over the past while. I am currently trying to catch up on my Chinese writing homework. I am about two chapters behind.

That being said ... it's time to get myself to the gym as I still want to put in another hour of writing today. The sun is shining but it feels a bit chilly out there. Three more days of work until a three-day weekend ... I am looking forward to it!

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Jenny T, you're so freakin' hot! I think I love you...

Jennifer Turek said...

I hate anonymous messages ... This must be someone I know due to the nickname, but who?