Thursday December 7th, 2006

The sun has decided to come out in full force today ... it's beaming in the windows and it feels so good on my skin. Skies are blue and the weather says it's going to be 21 - 28 ... might be a good day to put my plant outside!

Today is going to be fairly busy for me ... I have a private, language exchange and then my regular classes. Today we have a rehearsal at our kindergarten. Next Friday night the kindergarten will be having a Christmas concert as they do every year. This year we are required to be there as we are going to be performing a dragon dance. It should be interesting.

After the concert, our work will be taking us out for a Christmas party ... I hear it's to a fancy all you can eat seafood restaurant ... should be yummy! The next few weeks are going to be all about good food ... suppose it's that time of year! Love it!

Unfortunately I won't have time to hit the gym before my private today, perhaps I'll go tonight after work. I am meeting my LE partner for Thai food today ... my tummy is grumbling just thinking about it!

Shower time ... I have some Chinese writing homework to do before the day starts!

No comments :