Tuesday December 5th, 2006

This morning involved staying in bed until just after nine. I awoke at 8am to grey clouds and lots of rain ... I decided it best to sleep for awhile longer. The cats were close and warm ... the heater was on. I didn't have anywhere to be until early afternoon.

With the early afternoon came the sun. Today, I found myself at Costco ... I managed to come home with a few goodies.

Festivities start this weekend with Vernon leaving for his one month vacation home to Australia. A few turkeys on the bbq will be a great way to celebrate an early Christmas.

I received an email from Brother J today. He and Spring are safe and sound, and perhaps being snowed on, in Victoria. It seems they've found a place to sublet already. Best of luck to you both ... I'm very excited for you!

The night has turned back to being rainy. That being said ... it might be a good night to retire early. The day will be busy tomorrow as will the one after that and the one after that.

Glad the hump day is almost upon us.

No comments :