Friday January 19th, 2007


Another weekend has arrived. It's been a busy day, starting with Chinese class at 7am. We are learning present perfect and, I think this time around, I finally get it! After class I went to the salon for a new cut ... it was muchly needed.

The weekend will be about rest and good food ... what more could one ask for, really? I am thinking about doing some clothes shopping tomorrow ... as I look around and spot the new phone and the new camera and the new cleats for my rugby game this Sunday, perhaps it best that I not run out and spend more money.

I did purchase my flight to Penghu today ... I'll be going for four days. I hope the weather won't be too bad ... people keep telling me that winter isn't the time to go ... I suppose this will be a taste of the vacation I'll have to take this coming summer ...

Rain decided to join us for most of the week ... I've not been out with my new camera ... I've not read much of the manual either. I figure it might be more of a learn as you go process.

I have been watching Lost here and there. I'm currently on Season 2, Episode 16 ... good stuff! I hope to be caught up by the time they are back on TV and available for downloading.

It's time to grab a shower and get ready ...






tgif ...

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Great hair as always... who shot the pic?

Jennifer Turek said...

Thank you. I shot the pic with the timer ...