Thursday January 11th, 2007

And the weekend is almost upon us again ... in my opinion, the best time of the week! My week was a bit busier than I would've liked, but I guess that's the way it always goes.

I picked up my new mobile on Tuesday night. It didn't come with a memory card so I've not been able to store any music on it as of yet. I plan to pick one up after my private today as there is a Nokia dealer right below my student's office.

The camera on my phone isn't that great, but I didn't have high expectations anyway. It's been four years since I've had a new phone and my old one, as I can see now, is quite behind the times.

I am beginning to see some blue skies out there ... perhaps the day might turn out to be nice. We've been pretty lucky with the weather as of late ... it hasn't been warm, but it's not been terribly cold either. The rain has been staying away and that is the key.

Looking at the time, it's best I hop in the shower and get some breakfast on the go. I have a 10am start which is about three hours too early. With a warm kitty in my lap and a heater on my back, it makes it not overly motivating to want to go anywhere.

No comments :